Thursday, May 21, 2009

Personal Purpose

In an environment of parties disinterested in the well being of the average citizen, I can do little to offset those adverse interests. However, I can help individuals and families to offset the constant drains on their finances. In doing so, I contribute to the strength of my country. The true underlying strength of a capitalist country is the financial strength of the citizens, even though governments tend to overlook this and act adversely to citizen well being.

This seems one of those times. I worry that my government has become "the best government money can buy"—but counts its citizen as money extracted by force of law, thus not of influence.

What I can do is continue to improve the already designed system to invest an individual’s funds to provide an extraordinary return, teaching that system to as many as possible. This allows persons to realize the American dream of working, saving, investing, and becoming financially independent if not downright rich. I do this both for my own children and all those who would personally like to better themselves. They thereby better their families and their countries.

What I provide is a simple technique for extraordinary return on capital invested during both bull and bear markets. I offer the entire technique herein, teaching how to employ it so no other expertise it needed. In short, should you save money from even the modest earnings of an ordinary citizen, this technique allows you to realize the dreams of capital accumulation of a capitalist country. It provides you the control of your own financial future.

Good luck, do good, avoid debt, and teach your children this independence and aspiration so they can do even better than you. Alert your friends that this opportunity is available to them, too.

The technique is summarized in the entries marked TRADING. A lab course of these techniques applied is found under FAS-FAZ, TNA-TZA, and ERX-ERY. I will probably add others in the future. Should you have suggestions for improvement, please, share them. If you have questions, they are welcome.

Above all: Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment