Sunday, July 19, 2009

Seeking Balance

Originally, this blog was started to communicate with my children, but they long ago ceased reading it and I don’t blame them. It has become too concentrated on topics of little interest to them, and even abrasive since they are still in the years of learning a profession or skill to earn a living, not yet in the years of earnings, saving, and investing.

It has also become too concentrated even for me since I do have other interests, over concentrating for the moment perhaps to allow the pain of my mother’s passing to subside. Perhaps, it now has and I can return to a more balanced life, thus blogging with more balanced attention to other topics. There are more than a few that I wish to attend, but also will continue to follow ideas for trading and investment.

Although I’ve expended more time on investment and trading, I receive most hits on the spiritual topics, specifically the Eastern mantra “Om Brzee Namaha” and Lakota wisdom “Hoka Hey.” The mantra commonly appears fourth in international Google scans, indicating I’ve done something well. It is my mission to help others progress in life, and hits on these topics are those seeking wisdom.

There are also other topics that seem to receive either insufficient coverage, or rabid coverage from both sides, neither of which is complete, balanced, or even workable. For these areas, I wish to add a voice of balance, even if my voice is but a whisper in the hurricane. At least it will have been said. These will appear under the POV (Point of View) category.

To those few who do check in from time to time for investment and trading viewpoints, they will not go absent. It is still important in the spectrum of things, and the one avenue of escape for those who wish to leave the indentured financial status of normal society. That, too, is a topic of acute passion on my part.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on blogging Ran. I really get into the psychological and spiritual topics, but reality keeps knocking and tells me there's profits to be had if I can just focus on your investment discussions. Unfortunately I was unable to catch the current wave, so will watch for the next!

    ReplyDelete